Isolation & Quarantine Orders
Health Alerts & Advisories
Find guidance for clinical settings, infection control, dental providers, and long-term care facilities.
Do you need to refer a patient for monoclonal antibody or other antiviral treatment?Please review this Health Advisory for referral criteria and infusion locations.
In need of medical supplies (e.g., PPE) for your COVID19 response?Provider Agencies and Healthcare Facilities based in Alameda County can request personal protective equipment (PPE) or medical supplies related to the COVID-19 pandemic by completing the
Storefront for Requesting PPE and Medical Supplies Specific for COVID-19 Form.
To access this storefront, please:
- Go to Alameda County Emergency Medical Services Agency Storefront.
- Click “Create Account” to complete the form with all requested information.
- Click “Submit” once all details have been entered. You will thereafter receive a confirmation email for your request. Please note that you will not be able to view or request items during this step.
- Await a separate email to confirm your account has been approved. Once your account is approved, you will then be able to access the storefront and request available items.
In need of medical personnel for your COVID19 response?Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Provider Agencies and Healthcare Facilities can request medically trained personnel who can help meet staffing needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic. To make a staffing request, please complete the Resource Request Form for Medical Personnel Specific for COVID-19.
Please note: It is expected that all other options have been exhausted prior to using the links above to submit a medical supply or medical personnel request.
- Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Healthcare Personnel During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic (CDC)
- Ending Isolation and Precautions for People with COVID-19: Interim Guidance (CDC)
- Guidance Relating to Non-Discrimination in Medical Treatment for Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) (CDPH)
- Guidance for Healthcare Workers (CDC)
- Guidance on hand sanitizers containing methanol (CDC)
- Healthcare Providers Reporting Requirements (CDPH, 2/10/22)
- Revised SBI Recommendations for the Management of Axillary Adenopathy in Patients with Recent COVID-19 Vaccination Updated (SBI, 2/2022)
- Outpatient Therapies for the Treatment and Prevention of COVID-19 in High-Risk Patients (ACPHD, 3/31/22)
- Evaluating and Caring for Patients with Post-COVID Conditions: Interim Guidance (CDC)
- NIH Statement on the Use of IL-6 Inhibitors for the Treatment of COVID-19 (NIH)
- Therapeutic Management of Hospitalized Adults With COVID-19 (NIH)
- Therapeutic Management of Nonhospitalized Adults With COVID-19
- Frequently Asked Questions for Veklury (remdesivir) (FDA)
- Potential risks associated with the compounding of remdesivir drug products (FDA)
- Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) Healthcare Provider Resources (CDC)
- COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines: Special Considerations in Children (NIH)
- Clinical Guidance for Pediatric Patients with Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) Associated with SARS-CoV-2 and Hyperinflammation in COVID-19 (ACR)
- COVID-19 Interim Guidance: Return to Sports and Physical Activity (AAP)
- COVID-19 vaccine and pregnancy (CDPH, 11/30/21)
- Caring for your baby when you have COVID-19 (CDC, 11/30/21)
- Keep your baby healthy and safe (CDC, 11/30/21)
- How to safely breastfeed if you have COVID-19 (CDC, 11/30/21)
- Have you had close contact with someone with COVID-19? (ACPHD, 7/25/22): English
- Guidance for Parents and Caregivers of Newborns 0 – 30 days old who are exposed to COVID-19 and when to call 9-1-1 (ACPHD 3/15/21): English | Arabic | Chinese (Simplified) | Chinese (Traditional) | Khmer | Korean | Spanish | Tagalog | Vietnamese
- Guidance for Parents or Caregivers of Infants & Children 1 month to 17 years old who are exposed to COVID-19 and when to call 9-1-1 (ACPHD 3/15/21): English | Arabic | Chinese (Simplified) | Chinese (Traditional) | Khmer | Korean | Spanish | Tagalog | Vietnamese
- Stop the Spread of Germs Poster (CDC) English | Spanish | Chinese