Case counts do not include the results of home antigen testing. This means that cases no longer show how much COVID-19 is circulating in a community. Numbers of tests and test positivity also do not reflect home antigen testing. Therefore, Alameda County will no longer share updated case and testing data on this dashboard. However, data through August 2023 will be archived and can be viewed on this page.
The CDC COVID-19 data tracker can be found here: https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#maps.
- Scroll down to “Statewide Vaccination Data”. Click the drop-down menu under “County” and select “Alameda” to see the percentage of residents who are up-to-date based on CDC guidance. Leave “All” as the age group or select an age range from the “Age Group” drop-down menu.
- To look at vaccination status by Healthy Places Index, Race/Ethnicity or Age, scroll down to that section under “Statewide Vaccination Data”. Choose HPI, Race/Ethnicity or Age from the “Category” menu and “Alameda County” from the “County” menu.
- Nowcasts: Estimates of how fast COVID-19 is spreading in California and select counties.
- Forecasts: Projections of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths in the next 2-4 weeks.
- Scenarios: Long-term estimates of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths under different hypothetical scenarios, for example, fast-paced re-opening or slow-paced re-opening.
Please keep in mind that the accuracy of projections and estimates depends on the accuracy of assumptions and limited knowledge, which change as experts learn more about SARS-CoV-2.