Latest UpdatesApril 11, 2022 American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Listening Session:
The Local Quarantine Order maintains current quarantine requirements for residents who are not fully vaccinated and are close contacts of someone who has tested positive for COVID, regardless of their symptom status.
The Local Isolation Order is aligned with the State's Isolation Guidance.
- Updated Isolation and Quarantine Orders
- Alameda County is aligned with California's Face Masking Guidance
County-Wide Eviction Moratorium is currently in effect and ensures that all tenants, homeowners and those living in mobile home parks countywide can shelter-in-place during this crisis.
- Alameda County FAQ Emergency Eviction Protections | Preguntas Frecuentes sobre Protecciones de Desalojos de Emergencia del Condado de Alameda
If a city has an eviction moratorium ordinance, the city ordinance can prevail to the extent the ordinance is more protective of residents.
- Issued on July 26, 2021
- Issued on August 5, 2021
Please call 510-208-4829 to schedule your vaccination and find out if a homebound vaccination is right for you. We also offer in-car vaccinations at our county-run sites for those can leave home but have limited mobility.
- Did you just test positive for COVID? Free, FDA-authorized treatment is available and can help reduce your symptoms and keep you out of the hospital.
Opportunities to Help
If you would like to volunteer at an Alameda County-supported Vaccination Clinic and/or support other Health Care Facility staffing needs, please complete the appropriate online forms and registration.
Non-medical volunteers: Please register with the California Health Corps here. You will be asked to submit to a brief background check.
Medical volunteers: Please complete both of the following registration forms.
- Register with the California Health Corps and be sure to sign up for the “Alameda County Unit.”
- Sign up with Alameda Count through this electronic form. You will be asked to submit to a brief background check.
At this time, we are fortunate to have a large number of volunteer offers which may cause delays in our vetting system and background check process. We will process these as quickly as possible in anticipation of needing additional volunteers in the coming months as our vaccine allocation from the state increases. There is no pay for volunteering at vaccination sites. Thank you for your patience as this process ramps up.