Lastest UpdatesAlameda County is fully aligned with the California State Reopening Plan, California State Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People, and California State Mask Guidance. We encourage you to visit the State's Beyond the Blueprint Framework. Bay Area Counties Recommend Masking Indoors for Everyone as a Precaution Against Increased Circulation of COVID-19
For more information: California Department of Public Health: Beyond the Blueprint for a Safer Economy | Press Releases
- Pfizer-BioNTech vaccination appointments are available for ages 12-15 in Alameda County. Visit our new Youth Vax Facts page!
- Alameda County residents can easily make a vaccination appointment here!
- CDPH COVID-19 Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People (4/15/21)
- California is aligned with the CDC's Travel Guidance; CDPH Flyer
- Please call 510-208-4829 to schedule your vaccination and find out if a homebound vaccination is right for you. We also offer in-car vaccinations at our county-run sites for those can leave home but have limited mobility.
TAKE THE COVID-19 VACCINE SURVEY!
Help Alameda County develop health education materials about COVID-19 vaccines: Take this survey before August 15th!
English | Arabic | Chinese Simplified and Traditional | Farsi | Khmer | Korean | Spanish | Tagalog | Vietnamese
* required field