Latest UpdatesAlameda County is fully aligned with the California State COVID related recommendations including the following:
- California State Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People.
- California has now changed its mask requirements to match CDC guidance.
- Alameda County requires everyone, including fully vaccinated people, to wear a mask in indoor public settings to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- San Francisco Bay Area Health Officers Issue Criteria for Lifting Indoor Masking Requirements
- Issued on July 26, 2021
- Issued on August 5, 2021
- Recommendations on How to Celebrate Halloween and Día de los Muertos Safely: English | Arabic | Cambodian | Chinese (Simplified) | Farsi | Korean | Spanish | Vietnamese
Please call 510-208-4829 to schedule your vaccination and find out if a homebound vaccination is right for you. We also offer in-car vaccinations at our county-run sites for those can leave home but have limited mobility.
- Did you just test positive for COVID? Free, FDA-authorized treatment is available and can help reduce your symptoms and keep you out of the hospital.
Opportunities to Help
If you would like to volunteer at an Alameda County-supported Vaccination Clinic, please complete the appropriate online forms and registration.
Non-medical volunteers: Please register with the California Health Corps here. You will be asked to submit to a brief background check.
Medical volunteers: Please complete both of the following registration forms.
- Register with the California Health Corps and be sure to sign up for the “Alameda County Unit.”
- Sign up with Alameda Count through this electronic form. You will be asked to submit to a brief background check.
At this time, we are fortunate to have a large number of volunteer offers which may cause delays in our vetting system and background check process. We will process these as quickly as possible in anticipation of needing additional volunteers in the coming months as our vaccine allocation from the state increases. There is no pay for volunteering. Thank you for your patience as this process ramps up.
* required field