Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) is aligned with the California Department of Public Health Department’s guidance.
- Guidance for K-12 Schools and Child Care Settings to Support Safe In-Person Services and Mitigate the Spread of Communicable Diseases, 2023-2024 School Year
- Considerations when a Child has Symptoms of Illness in Child Care or School
- Guidance on Isolation and Quarantine for COVID-19 Contact Tracing (ca.gov)
- When and Why to Wear a Mask
- California Safe Schools for All Hub
- California Department of Public Health's Parent Page
- Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Prevention Non-Emergency Regulations