Report your first confirmed outbreak or reportable event to the Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) at 510-764-7639, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. On weekends, call Alameda County Fire Dispatch at 925-422-7595 and ask to speak to the Public Health Duty Officer on call.
For repeat outbreaks (i.e., if your facility has had an outbreak in the past), please report to 510-764-7639 or email LTCFOutbreak@acgov.org.
Concerns about a resident at a skilled nursing or residential care facility
Phone: 510-638-6878 Website: County Ombudsman Services
- COVID-Influenza-like Illness (C-ILI) Outbreak Recommendations (ACPHD 11/6/2020)
- Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19 Outbreak Control Recommendations for Skilled Nursing or Residential Care Facilities (ACPHD, 12/22/20)
- Guidance on Discontinuation of Transmission-Based Precautions for Skilled Nursing Facilities (ACPHD 8/26/20)
- COVID-19 Operations Summary Guidance for Long-Term Care Facilities (ACPHD 12/22/20)
- Health Officer Order Rescinding Order 20-20 "Requiring Visitation Restrictions" (ACPHD, 4/2/21)
- Health Officer Order Increasing Testing Requirements Order (ACPHD, 11/25/20) and Appendix A (Testing Resources)
- Health Officer Order Requiring COVID-19 Testing for Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Staff and Residents (ACPHD, 11/25/20) and Appendix A (Instructions and Requirements Regarding Notifications)
- Health Officer Order for Requiring All Licensed Facilities to Implement Guidance to Control the Spread of COVID-19 (ACPHD, 4/13/20)
- Quarantine Order: English | Spanish | Arabic | Chinese (Simplified) | Chinese (Traditional) | Khmer | Korean | Tagalog | Vietnamese
- COVID-19 Line List Template (ACPHD)
- COVID-19 Line List Instructions (ACPHD)