- Pfizer-BioNTech vaccination appointments are available for ages 12-15 in Alameda County. Visit our new Youth Vax Facts page!
- Alameda County residents can easily make a vaccination appointment here!
- CDPH COVID-19 Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People (4/15/21)
- Recommendations for safely celebrating Ramadan and Eid Al-Fitr: Arabic | English
OPPORTUNITIES TO HELP:
Non-medical volunteers: Please register with the California Health Corps here. Under Organization select “Alameda County Unit”. Under "Occupation" select "Non-Medical". You will be asked to submit to a brief background check.
Medical volunteers: Please complete both of the following registration forms.
- Register with the California Health Corps here and be sure to sign up for the “Alameda County Unit.”
- Sign up with Alameda County through this electronic form. You will be asked to submit to a brief background check.
At this time, we are fortunate to have a large number of volunteer offers which may cause delays in our vetting system and background check process. We will process these as quickly as possible in anticipation of needing additional volunteers in the coming months as our vaccine allocation from the state increases. There is no pay for volunteering. Thank you for your patience as this process ramps up.
May 13, 2021
Safe, Effective COVID-19 Vaccine Approved for 12-15 Years of Age; Family Days and Drop-In Access for Priority Neighborhoods
May 5, 2021
Coliseum Vaccination Site to Close on 5/23. Alameda County Shifts Vaccination Resources to More Community-Based Options.
April 27, 2021
Alameda County Partners Create ‘Racial Equity Strategy’ to End Homelessness
April 25, 2021
Bay Area Health Officers on the Safe Administration of the Johnson & Johnson Vaccine
April 23, 2021
Statement on Johnson & Johnson
March 30, 2021
Alameda County Is an Orange Tier County