Latest UpdatesOn June 15th, the State of California plans to fully reopen the economy. Join us for an event to learn about what will change in Alameda County as California lifts restrictions for most businesses and activities.
- June 21st: Employer-Based Beyond the Blueprint Update - This event is for employers and business owners who are interested in learning about Cal/OSHA requirements, workplace safety measure recommendations, and what it means to return to usual operation once the economy fully reopens on June 15th. [REGISTER HERE]
- Find out When You Need Your Mask (CDPH)
- Pfizer-BioNTech vaccination appointments are available for ages 12-15 in Alameda County. Visit our new Youth Vax Facts page!
- Alameda County residents can easily make a vaccination appointment here!
- CDPH COVID-19 Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People (4/15/21)
- California is aligned with the CDC's Travel Guidance; CDPH Flyer
- Please call 510-208-4829 to schedule your vaccination and find out if a homebound vaccination is right for you. We also offer in-car vaccinations at our county-run sites for those can leave home but have limited mobility.
TAKE THE COVID-19 VACCINE SURVEY!
Help Alameda County develop health education materials about COVID-19 vaccines: Take this survey before August 15th!
English | Arabic | Chinese Simplified and Traditional | Farsi | Khmer | Korean | Spanish | Tagalog | Vietnamese