CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE FOR VACCINATION
- Alameda County residents, ages 12+
- Pfizer vaccine approved for 12+
- CDPH Pfizer Vaccine Minor Consent Guidance
- Downloadable Written Consent Form for Parents/Guardians who are consenting for a minor to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine: English | Spanish
- Johnson & Johnson and Moderna vaccines are only approved for 18+
Looking for a vaccine in Alameda County?
Visit our Where to get a Vaccine page to see a regularly updated list of community, state, and health care providers who are offering vaccines in Alameda County.
Alameda County residents can sign up for a vaccine appointment online.
This map and list show all sites in Alameda County that are offering Pfizer vaccines.
Enter your address or ZIP code (at the top of the map) to find a site near you that offer all vaccine types.