Updated Shelter in Place OrdersRevised and effective October 23, 2020 and valid until replaced, amended, or rescinded, below are the specific updated guidelines from Health Officer Order 20-15. List of Approved Types of Businesses
Please refer to Appendix C for all sectors that are currently open, Appendix A for the Site-Specific Protection Plan, Appendix B-1 for Small Construction Project Safety Protocol, Appendix B-2 for Large Construction Project Safety Protocol. Go to Reopening & Recovery page for these specific protocols & plans in other languages.
- Wedding and funeral services up to 25% of venue capacity or 100 people, whichever is less
- Aligning with State's recently released guidance for other public or private gatherings
- Gatherings of a stable group of no more than three households and no more than 20 people
- Gym and Fitness Center Reopening Guidance
- Gyms, fitness centers, dance studios, and other exercise facilities may operate indoors.
- The number of people inside the facility, including facility personnel, may not exceed 25% of the maximum capacity.
- Outdoor non-contact fitness classes for up to 20 people including the instructor.
- Libraries may resume indoor operations and must follow Retail and Shopping Center reopening guidance
- Libraries must limit their occupancy to 50% of their maximum capacity
- Indoor facilities associated with museums, zoos, historical sites, or publicly accessible gardens may be used by the public, up to 25% of the maximum capacity of the indoor space.
- Places of Worship Reopening Guidance
- Indoor worship services up to 25% capacity or less than 100 people, whichever is less
- Movie Theater Guidance
- Indoor movie theaters up to 25% capacity or less than 100 people, whichever is less
- Indoor family entertainment centers may open activities that are naturally socially distanced, like bowling alleys and climbing walls, up to 25% capacity