If you are a healthcare provider:
- Alameda County Acute Communicable Disease Control:
Weekdays 8:30am–5pm Phone: (510) 267-3250
After hours Phone: (925) 422-7595 and ask for the public health duty officer on call
- Berkeley Public Health Division:
- Weekdays 8am-5pm Phone: (510) 981-5292
- After hours: Phone: (510) 981-5911 and ask for the Health Officer on call
If you are an employer:
- To report a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the workplace, please complete the Workplace Case and Contacts Reporting Form.
- To report a case of COVID-19 related to a Children/Youth Congregate Setting (e.g., school, daycare, camp, etc.), please complete the Safe Learning COVID Reporting Form.
- To report a case of COVID-19 related to a Long-Term Care Facility (e.g., skilled nursing, nursing home, etc.), please email LTCFOutbreak@acgov.org.
- Phone: 510-638-6878
- Website: County Ombudsman Services
- Help with COVID-19 Concerns for Residents of Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Phone: 877-409-9052
- More info about hotline
24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline
- Phone: 800-799-7233
- Chat Online Now
General Inquiries about COVID-19
* required field