If you are a healthcare provider:
- Alameda County Acute Communicable Disease Control:
Weekdays 8:30am–5pm Phone: (510) 267-3250
After hours Phone: (925) 422-7595 and ask for the public health duty officer on call
- Berkeley Public Health Division:
- Weekdays 8am-5pm Phone: (510) 981-5292
- After hours: Phone: (510) 981-5911 and ask for the Health Officer on call
If you are an employer:
- To report a suspected outbreak of COVID-19 in the workplace, please complete the Shared Portal for Outbreak Tracking (SPOT) Intake Form. More reporting information and guidance can be found on the Workplace and Recovery page.
- To report cases and suspected outbreaks of COVID-19 related to a Children/Youth Congregate Setting (e.g., school, daycare, camp, etc.), please complete the Schools Portal for Outbreak Tracking (SPOT) Intake Form. More reporting information and guidance can be found on the Schools and Childcare page.
- To report a first outbreak of COVID-19 related to a Long-Term Care Facility (e.g., skilled nursing, nursing home, etc.), please call 510-764-7639, Monday -Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. On weekends, call Alameda County Fire Dispatch at 925-422-7595 and ask to speak to the Public Health Duty Officer on call.
- Phone: 510-638-6878
- Website: County Ombudsman Services
- Help with COVID-19 Concerns for Residents of Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Phone: 877-409-9052
- More info about hotline
24-hour Domestic Violence Hotline
- Phone: 800-799-7233
- Chat Online Now
General Inquiries about COVID-19
* required field